Thursday, January 5, 2012

Questions? Ask a SSOH Client

How would you rate Staffing Solutions of Hawaii?

I rate Staffing Solutions of Hawaii as a – 5 – being superior for their associates meeting my company’s standard and has satisfied our staffing needs.  In addition to regularly checking on the performances of SSOH associates placed at our company; in the past year Staffing Solutions of Hawaii’s services have improved.  General comments about their staffing team are that I receive great service, their always timely and attentive to their clients needs.  The staffing team at Staffing Solutions of Hawaii thoroughly understands my staffing needs and submits candidates that meet the job requirements.  And finally when I call their office, my call is handled efficiently and professionally.

Richard Fonseca
AFLAC
Honolulu, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment