Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SSOH Employee Testimonial

Staffing Solutions of Hawaii *Hot* Commodity Employee
Frank B.
Waipahu, HI

Since recently moving to Hawai'i from California, I have been relentlessly searching for job opportunities and unfortunately resulting in just dead end leads.  BUT I've finally found a resource that provides the quality and efficient professionalism needed especially during these economic times for Hawai'i job seekers.  Staffing Solutions of Hawaii has already referred me over four job positions, thus increasing my job search opportunities, confidence & success rate! In addition, I have the peace of mind knowing that Staffing Solutions of Hawaii works just as hard for me, as I do for my own career. Thank you for ALL the hard work & opportunities that you provide!

See other testimonials on Yelp and Google Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment